Call (520) 327-5522 to
enroll in any program
Click here for a printable
"The Power of Story"
Time: 9:00 - 5:00
Date: February 13-15
Please join Ann Rainey and experience the gifts available to you through the process of Reconstruction. This three day (small group) workshop safely allows you, with other group members, to explore what is keeping you frozen in your life. This program will help you understand yourself and your struggles at a deeper level through expression of self and your generational story.
Outpatient services are comprehensive programs that consist of individual, couple, family and group therapy. These therapy programs address each person's unique problems as well as those of their family. They focus on healing and recovery through counseling and twelve step programs.
Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
- Chemical dependency assessments
- Self-esteem / peer relations
- Individual and family psychotherapy
- Treatment for young people who are survivors of trauma
- Assessment and referral
- Family therapy
- Adult children of alcoholics
- Codependent services
- Individual psychotherap
- Educational groups
- Substance abuse (individual and group therapy)
- Day and evening groups
- Weekend treatment programs
- Five-day programs
What is an Employee Assistance Program?
An Employee Assistance Program, or EAP, is a confidential counseling and referral service that can help you and your family cope with life's challenges. The EAP provides face-to-face assessments at an office convenient to your home or work. All calls and counseling sessions are confidential.
When should I call my Employee Assistance Program?
Turn to your EAP for help with anything that interferes with your job or personal life. Call your EAP whenever you need help sorting through what's happening in your life, when you need a new perspective, when you need help identifying options and making informed choices about what to do next. Among other things, your EAP can help with:
- Parenting, marital and relationship issues
- Alcohol or drug misuse and abuse
- Pressures resulting from legal or financial issues
- Critical incident debriefing
- Supervisory training
- Job stress or burnout
- Anger problems
- Anxiety or depression
- Self esteem
- Grief or bereavement
We offer a wide variety of educational seminars for staff development, training, mental health professionals and the public sector. Intensive (one or more days) seminars for professionals include continuing education hours where available as well as clinical support services. Programs can also be tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization, including:
- Treating adult and child survivors of trauma and abuse
- Working with difficult or resistant clients
- Interventions for working with addictive disorders
- Experiential techniques for working with couples and families
Programs for the public sector include such diverse topics as:
- Extraordinary relationships
- Stress management
- Healthy communication
- Great parenting
- Journey to self-worth
- Attachment dDisorders
- Sexual addiction
- Trauma and recovery
Additional topics are available upon request. Call 327-5522 for details.
1661 N. Swan Rd. Suite 244
Tucson, Arizona 85712
Tel (520) 327-5522
Fax (520) 327-5525